Best 23 Wasn’t Meant To Be Quotes
Life is full of unexpected twists and turns, and sometimes things just don’t work out the way we had hoped or planned. Whether it’s a failed relationship, a missed opportunity, or a dream that didn’t come true, we all have moments where we feel like something wasn’t meant to be. In those moments, it can be helpful to turn to quotes that remind us that everything happens for a reason and that sometimes the best things in life are the ones that never happened. Here are 23 quotes that capture the essence of “wasn’t meant to be” moments:
1. “Sometimes the wrong choices lead us to the right places.” – Unknown
2. “If it’s meant to be, it will find its way.” – Unknown
3. “Don’t be sad because it’s over, be glad because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss
4. “Sometimes you have to let go of the picture of what you thought life would be like and learn to find joy in the story you are actually living.” – Rachel Marie Martin
5. “When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.” – Helen Keller
6. “We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.” – Joseph Campbell
7. “Sometimes the best thing you can do is not think, not wonder, not imagine, not obsess. Just breathe, and have faith that everything will work out for the best.” – Unknown
8. “Things may not have worked out the way you planned, but they worked out exactly as they should have.” – Unknown
9. “Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.” – Unknown
10. “Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans.” – John Lennon
11. “The moment you realize that you were always the right person, it’s just that the other person didn’t realize it, that’s the moment you can start living your life fully.” – Unknown
12. “The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.” – Alan Watts
13. “When something doesn’t go your way, it doesn’t mean it’s not meant to be. It means something better is waiting.” – Unknown
14. “The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” – Nelson Mandela
15. “The harder you fight to hold on to something, the more it wants to get away. You can’t control everything. Sometimes you just need to relax and have faith that things will work out. Let go a little and just let life happen.” – Kody Keplinger
16. “If it’s meant for you, you won’t have to beg for it. You will never have to sacrifice your dignity for your destiny.” – Unknown
17. “Life is all about moments of impact and how they change our lives forever.” – Unknown
18. “Letting go doesn’t mean that you don’t care about someone anymore. It’s just realizing that the only person you really have control over is yourself.” – Deborah Reber
19. “Sometimes the universe has its own plans, even if we don’t understand them at the time.” – Unknown
20. “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss
21. “You may not end up where you thought you were going, but you will always end up where you were meant to be.” – Unknown
22. “Sometimes the best thing you can do is not force anything, not try too hard, and just let things fall into place.” – Unknown
23. “You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one.” – Unknown
Q: How do I deal with the disappointment of something not working out?
A: Dealing with disappointment can be challenging, but it’s important to remember that everything happens for a reason. Take some time to process your emotions, reflect on the situation, and focus on the lessons you can learn from it. Surround yourself with supportive friends and family, and try to find new opportunities or paths that may open up as a result of the setback.
Q: How do I know if something wasn’t meant to be?
A: Trust your instincts and listen to your inner voice. If something feels constantly difficult, forced, or doesn’t align with your values and goals, it may be a sign that it wasn’t meant to be. Pay attention to the signs and signals that the universe sends your way, and be open to new possibilities that may come your way.
Q: How can I find peace and acceptance when something doesn’t work out?
A: Finding peace and acceptance requires a shift in perspective. Instead of dwelling on what could have been, focus on the present moment and the opportunities that lie ahead. Practice gratitude for the experiences and lessons you’ve gained, and remind yourself that life has a way of working itself out. Surround yourself with positivity, engage in self-care activities, and trust that the universe has a plan for you.
In conclusion, these 23 quotes remind us that sometimes things not working out can be a blessing in disguise. They inspire us to let go of what wasn’t meant to be and embrace the possibilities that lie ahead. When faced with disappointment, remember that life has a way of leading us to where we are meant to be, even if the path is not always clear.