Best 23 “If It Feels Good, Do It” Quotes
In life, we often find ourselves facing tough decisions. Whether it be in our personal relationships, career choices, or simply how we choose to live our lives, it can be challenging to determine the right path to take. However, there is a well-known saying that encourages us to follow our instincts and pursue what makes us happy: “If it feels good, do it.” This mantra reminds us to prioritize our own well-being and happiness above all else. To further explore this concept, we have compiled a list of the best 23 “If It Feels Good, Do It” quotes. Let these inspiring words guide you towards a life filled with joy and fulfillment.
1. “Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
2. “Trust your instincts. Your mistakes might as well be your own, instead of someone else’s.” – Billy Wilder
3. “Do what you love, and the money will follow.” – Marsha Sinetar
4. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
5. “If it feels good in your heart, then it’s the right thing to do.” – Unknown
6. “Follow your passion; it will lead you to your purpose.” – Oprah Winfrey
7. “When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy.” – Rumi
8. “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” – Peter Drucker
9. “If you want to be happy, do not dwell in the past; do not worry about the future, focus on living fully in the present.” – Roy T. Bennett
10. “The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.” – Oprah Winfrey
11. “Don’t be afraid to take risks or to follow your dreams. You never know what kind of amazing things can happen.” – Unknown
12. “The only thing standing between you and your dreams is the story you keep telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it.” – Jordan Belfort
13. “Life is too short to waste any amount of time on wondering what other people think about you.” – C. JoyBell C.
14. “It’s not selfish to love yourself, take care of yourself, and make your happiness a priority. It’s necessary.” – Mandy Hale
15. “If you want to fly, you have to give up the things that weigh you down.” – Toni Morrison
16. “Your time is limited, don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” – Steve Jobs
17. “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.” – Albert Schweitzer
18. “Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.” – Roy T. Bennett
19. “Don’t be afraid to fail; be afraid not to try.” – Michael Jordan
20. “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
21. “Don’t let the fear of what could happen make nothing happen.” – Unknown
22. “Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work.” – Steve Jobs
23. “Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.” – Christian D. Larson
1. Is it always a good idea to follow the “If It Feels Good, Do It” mantra?
While the “If It Feels Good, Do It” mantra encourages us to prioritize our happiness, it’s important to consider the potential consequences of our actions. It’s essential to find a balance between pursuing our desires and making responsible choices that align with our values and long-term well-being.
2. How can I differentiate between temporary pleasure and genuine happiness?
Temporary pleasures often provide immediate gratification but may not contribute to long-term happiness. Genuine happiness, on the other hand, stems from actions and choices that align with our values, passions, and overall well-being. It’s important to reflect on what truly brings us joy and fulfillment in the long run.
3. How can I overcome the fear of pursuing what feels good?
Fear is a natural emotion when it comes to stepping out of our comfort zones. To overcome this fear, it can be helpful to create a plan, set realistic goals, and surround yourself with a supportive network. Additionally, practicing self-compassion and reminding yourself of your strengths can boost your confidence to pursue what feels good.
In conclusion, the “If It Feels Good, Do It” mantra encourages us to prioritize our happiness and follow our instincts. These quotes serve as reminders to live authentically, pursue our passions, and make choices that bring us joy and fulfillment. While it’s important to consider the consequences of our actions, embracing this mindset can lead to a more satisfying and purposeful life.