Best 23 Christian Quotes About Time
Time is a precious gift from God. It is a constant reminder of the brevity of life and the need to make the most of every moment. Throughout the Bible, there are numerous verses and passages that speak about the significance of time and how we should use it wisely. In this article, we have compiled the best 23 Christian quotes about time to inspire and encourage you to make the most of the time you have been given.
1. “Teach us to number our days, that we may gain a heart of wisdom.” – Psalm 90:12
2. “Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.” – Ephesians 5:16
3. “The future is as bright as the promises of God.” – William Carey
4. “Time is a resource that is non-renewable and non-transferable. You cannot store it, slow it up, hold it up, divide it up or give it up. You can’t hoard it up or save it for a rainy day – when it’s lost it’s unrecoverable. When you kill time, remember that it has no resurrection.” – A.W. Tozer
5. “Time is the brush of God, as He paints His masterpiece on the heart of humanity.” – Ravi Zacharias
6. “God has given us just enough time to do everything He wants us to do.” – Charles Stanley
7. “The best use of life is love. The best expression of love is time. The best time to love is now.” – Rick Warren
8. “Time is a gift, given to you by God. You cannot make more time, but you can make more of the time you have.” – Rick Warren
9. “Time is your most precious gift because you only have a set amount of it. You can make more money, but you can’t make more time. When you give someone your time, you are giving them a portion of your life that you’ll never get back.” – Rick Warren
10. “Time is a valuable thing, and it’s important to invest it wisely. We should always make time for the things that matter most: our relationship with God, our families, and serving others.” – Billy Graham
11. “Time is the most precious commodity we have. It is the one thing that cannot be bought, sold, or traded. Once it is gone, it is gone forever. Therefore, we must use it wisely.” – Billy Graham
12. “Time is what we want most, but what we use worst.” – William Penn
13. “The only reason for time is so that everything doesn’t happen at once.” – Albert Einstein
14. “Time is the coin of your life. It is the only coin you have, and only you can determine how it will be spent. Be careful lest you let other people spend it for you.” – Carl Sandburg
15. “Time is not measured by the passing of years but by what one does, what one feels, and what one achieves.” – Jawaharlal Nehru
16. “Time is a precious gift from God, and it is our responsibility to use it wisely and purposefully.” – Joyce Meyer
17. “Time is a created thing. To say ‘I don’t have time,’ is like saying, ‘I don’t want to.'” – Lao Tzu
18. “Time is the most precious resource we have. It is more valuable than money, possessions, or fame. We should invest it wisely and use it for God’s glory.” – Max Lucado
19. “Time is a gift that most of us take for granted. We waste it on things that don’t matter and neglect the things that do. Let us be wise and redeem the time we have been given.” – Unknown
20. “The clock is ticking. Make the most of today. Time waits for no man. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That’s why it is called the present.” – Alice Morse Earle
21. “Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend.” – Theophrastus
22. “The future is as bright as the promises of God.” – Adoniram Judson
23. “Time is a gift from God, and how we use it reflects our love for Him and others.” – Unknown
Q: Why is time important in Christianity?
A: Time is important in Christianity because it is a gift from God. It is a resource that should be used wisely to fulfill God’s purposes and to glorify Him.
Q: How can Christians make the most of their time?
A: Christians can make the most of their time by prioritizing their relationship with God, investing in their families and relationships, serving others, and being intentional in their pursuits.
Q: How can Christians avoid wasting time?
A: Christians can avoid wasting time by being disciplined, setting goals, seeking God’s wisdom in decision-making, avoiding distractions, and being mindful of how they spend their time.
Q: What does the Bible say about time management?
A: The Bible encourages believers to be wise stewards of their time. Verses like Ephesians 5:16 and Psalm 90:12 emphasize the importance of using time wisely and redeeming it for God’s purposes.
Q: How can Christians find a balance between work, rest, and leisure?
A: Christians can find balance by seeking God’s guidance, setting boundaries, prioritizing rest and self-care, and being intentional in finding time for leisure activities that honor God.
In conclusion, time is a precious gift from God that should be treasured and used wisely. These Christian quotes about time serve as a reminder to prioritize our relationship with God, invest in our relationships, and be intentional in how we spend our time. May these quotes inspire and encourage you to make the most of the time you have been given.