Best 23 “Be Careful Who You Let On Your Ship” Quotes
Choosing the right people to have on your team or in your life is crucial for success and personal growth. It is often said that you are the average of the five people you spend the most time with, which emphasizes the importance of surrounding yourself with individuals who uplift and inspire you. These 23 quotes about being careful who you let on your ship will remind you of the significance of your choices and the impact they can have on your journey.
1. “Surround yourself with the dreamers and the doers, the believers and the thinkers, but most of all, surround yourself with those who see greatness within you even when you don’t see it yourself.” – Edmund Lee
2. “The people you surround yourself with influence your perspectives, your actions, and ultimately your success.” – Unknown
3. “Your circle should want to see you win. Your circle should clap the loudest when you have good news. If they don’t, get a new circle.” – Unknown
4. “It’s better to be alone than to be in bad company.” – George Washington
5. “You cannot soar with eagles if you continue to scratch with turkeys.” – Zig Ziglar
6. “Your network is your net worth.” – Porter Gale
7. “Associate yourself with people of good quality, for it is better to be alone than in bad company.” – Booker T. Washington
8. “Choose people who lift you up.” – Michelle Obama
9. “Be careful who you surround yourself with. They will either lift you higher or pull you down.” – Unknown
10. “Only have people in your life who make you better.” – Oprah Winfrey
11. “The company you keep is a reflection of yourself.” – Unknown
12. “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” – Jim Rohn
13. “You can’t do epic stuff with basic people.” – Unknown
14. “When you surround yourself with positive people, you’ll hear positive things, and when you surround yourself with positive things, you’ll feel positive.” – Doe Zantamata
15. “Be careful who you trust and tell your problems to. Not everyone who smiles at you is your friend.” – Unknown
16. “Choose your friends carefully. Your enemies will choose you.” – Yassir Arafat
17. “When you surround yourself with positive people who are making great things happen, you can’t help but be inspired and motivated to achieve your own dreams.” – Joel Osteen
18. “If you want to fly, you have to give up the things that weigh you down.” – Toni Morrison
19. “The people you surround yourself with influence your outcomes. Surround yourself with winners.” – Unknown
20. “Be careful who you let in your circle. Not everyone deserves a seat at your table.” – Unknown
21. “You can’t change the people around you, but you can change the people you choose to be around.” – Unknown
22. “People inspire you or they drain you. Pick them wisely.” – Hans F. Hansen
23. “Your life is too important to be surrounded by people who don’t fuel your soul.” – Unknown
Q: How do I know if someone is a positive influence on my life?
A: Pay attention to how you feel when you are around them. Do they inspire and motivate you? Do they support and encourage your goals and dreams? If the answer is yes, they are likely a positive influence.
Q: What if I have negative people in my life that I can’t avoid?
A: While it may be challenging, try to limit your time and interactions with negative individuals. Surround yourself with positive influences, engage in activities that uplift you, and practice self-care to counteract the negative energy.
Q: How can I attract positive people into my life?
A: Focus on personal growth and self-improvement. Engage in activities and join communities that align with your values and interests. Be open to meeting new people and be intentional about building relationships with those who inspire and uplift you.
Q: Can negative people change?
A: It is possible for people to change, but it requires their willingness and effort. However, it is essential to prioritize your own well-being and surround yourself with positive influences rather than waiting for someone to change.
Q: How can I politely distance myself from negative influences?
A: Communicate your boundaries clearly and assertively. Be honest about your need for positive energy and explain that you are focusing on personal growth. Surround yourself with positive influences and gradually decrease your interactions with negative individuals.