Best 23 21 Jump Street Funny Quotes
21 Jump Street is a popular American action-comedy film series that first hit the screens in 2012. Starring Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum, the movies are known for their hilarious one-liners and witty banter between the two main characters. In this article, we have compiled the best 23 funny quotes from the 21 Jump Street movies that are guaranteed to make you laugh out loud. So, buckle up and get ready for some side-splitting humor!
1. “You know what they do to handsome guys like me in prison? It rhymes with grape!” – Schmidt
2. “I thought this job would have more car chases and explosions. You know, not all this undercover high school bullshit.” – Jenko
3. “We’re like a power couple. We’re like Rihanna and Chris Brown, you know? Except without the beating.” – Schmidt
4. “You’re like a giant toddler, except without the charm.” – Jenko
5. “I thought you said black people couldn’t swim. Well, technically, I’m Filipino.” – Schmidt
6. “If I’m not back in five minutes… wait longer!” – Jenko
7. “I’m not gonna lie, I had a blast hanging out with you. But this is where it ends. I need to go to college and get my education on.” – Schmidt
“You do know they have classes in jail, right?” – Jenko
8. “We’re trying to get information on a drug dealer named Ghost. We need to find out who he’s supplying to.” – Schmidt
“Yeah, and we’re just a couple of hairy motherf***ers.” – Jenko
9. “My name is Jeff!” – Jenko
10. “I don’t want to brag, but I was the first one to notice he had boobs.” – Schmidt
11. “You’re like a prom queen who’s also a crackhead. No offense to crackheads.” – Jenko
12. “You’re in the middle of a drug infested high school, pretending to be teenagers. Don’t blow your cover by being cool.” – Captain Dickson
13. “I’m not gonna lie, I’m kinda stuck in a Dickson Sandwich here.” – Schmidt
14. “You’re not gonna believe this, but A) I ran the mile in 5 minutes and 10 seconds, or B) I’m dating a sexy Mexican girl who can bench press 300 pounds.” – Jenko
15. “I can’t believe you shot me! Did you even read the Miranda rights?” – Schmidt
“It clearly states that you have the right to remain silent. So shut the f*** up!” – Jenko
16. “You’re like a young Will Smith, except you’re white and short.” – Schmidt
17. “We’re reviving a canceled undercover police program from the ’80s and revamping it for modern times. You see, the guys in charge of this stuff lack creativity and are completely out of ideas, so all they do now is recycle sh*t from the past and hope nobody notices.” – Captain Dickson
18. “You’re like a young, sexy Santa Claus.” – Jenko
19. “You’re the only one who can fit in with kids these days. You’re still young and dumb.” – Captain Dickson
“Well, I’m two out of three.” – Schmidt
20. “You’re like a younger, less-hot version of me.” – Jenko
21. “Why do you think I do all my best thinking on the toilet? Because when you’re scared sh*tless, it’s the only time your brain is free to think.” – Schmidt
22. “We’re late for school! Jump in my car! Oh, no, wait, we gotta take the bus. I forgot I traded my car for a minivan full of ecstasy.” – Jenko
23. “You know what’s cooler than hanging out with a bunch of high school kids? Hanging out with me.” – Schmidt
Q: Who are the main characters in the 21 Jump Street movies?
A: The main characters are Schmidt, played by Jonah Hill, and Jenko, played by Channing Tatum.
Q: How many movies are there in the 21 Jump Street series?
A: There are two movies in the series: 21 Jump Street (2012) and 22 Jump Street (2014).
Q: Are the 21 Jump Street movies suitable for all ages?
A: The movies are rated R for strong language, crude content, and violence. Therefore, they may not be suitable for younger audiences.
Q: Are there any plans for a sequel to the 21 Jump Street movies?
A: As of now, there haven’t been any official announcements regarding a third installment. However, fans are hopeful for a future sequel.
Q: Can the 21 Jump Street movies be watched as standalone films?
A: While there are references to the first movie in the second installment, both movies can be enjoyed as standalone films.
In conclusion, the 21 Jump Street movies offer a comedic and action-packed experience that is sure to leave you in stitches. With their hilarious quotes and witty exchanges, Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum bring their characters to life, making the movies a must-watch for fans of comedy and action. So, grab some popcorn, sit back, and enjoy the laughter!